When it comes to Pennsylvania and New Jersey auto insurance, having options can be a very important way to save money. Putting money back in your pocket is one of our primary goals. We know and understand the Pennsylvania and New Jersey auto insurance market. This allows us to provide you with the best possible combination of pricing, coverage and service.
Auto insurance rates
Auto insurance rates differ from company to company, so it really pays to have us shop your insurance. Some markets offer better rates for trucks, RV and campers, while others can offer better rates for motorcycles.
Auto premium savings
There are many things you can do to keep your auto rates at the lowest level possible.
1. Review your deductibles. According to the Insurance Information Institute, raising your deductible from $200 to $500 could reduce your Collision and Comprehensive costs by 15 to 20 percent.
2. Look for discounts. There are many different discounts offered by insurance companies. These include multi-policy, good student, and more.
3. The kind of car you own can have an impact on the insurance costs. Do some research about a car, before you buy it.
4. Is your coverage appropriate based on the type of car you have? If you have an older car it may benefit you to consider raising your collision deductibles.
5. Get your policy up to date. Have you experienced changes like a new address, divorce or marriage? Call us for a policy review.
Worthington is local. If a client has a problem, Worthington Insurance is their neighbor. We, at Worthington Insurance Inc., welcome you to stop by and review your insurance accounts. We have the most up to date computerized systems and a staff of qualified licensed insurance agents to serve you.