Worthington Insurance offers a number of proven methods of reducing business insurance premiums without affecting coverage. We recommend a review of your program to determine if these areas can be managed differently to reduce costs. We are ready to help you work through the process. Here are six methods we can recommend for you to consider.
- Merge insurance policies - Consolidating auto, property and liability under one policy can provide “package” credits.
- Automobile Program - Make sure all your commercial vehicles are “classified” correctly. For example, having a pick-up classified as a commercial delivery truck can increase costs. Consider self insuring physical damage coverage on certain vehicles.
- Workers’ Compensation – If you have had large losses, it could be beneficial to have a third party medical bill review completed.
- Increase Deductibles - Consider increasing your property deductible to $5,000, or even $10,000. Also, think about increasing auto deductibles on older vehicles. If your losses are low, over time you might save enough in premiums to pay for future losses.
- Have us complete an audit of your entire program – We can evaluate exposures your company has, and discover what options would be best for your individual needs. We can become a second set of eyes to uncover exposures not currently addressed.
Worthington Insurance specializing in competitive auto, home, contractor and business insurance as well as insurance in Philadelphia, Yardley, Morrisville, Langhorne, Newtown, Bensalem, Levittown, Bucks County and surrounding areas in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.