A Business Insurance Update
Even the best run businesses may have a loss now and then. It is important that every business owner and manager have a comprehensive business insurance program. A well-designed business insurance program will help the business get through a loss. Here are few ideas to help you make sure you have the best possible coverage your business needs.
1. Make sure you combine your business policies into one “package” You will receive premium discounts for doing this.
2. Every business should have a commercial umbrella policy with at least $1,000,00 of coverage.
3. Review your property insurance deductibles, by increasing your deductible you may be able to lower your premium.
4. Consider the flowing kinds of coverage; cyber liability, employment practices liability, and director and officer’s liability.
5. Have your agent search the market for the best possible combination of coverage, price, and service.
Our professionals work diligently to understand our client’s risks, goals, culture & vision in order to develop with you a risk management program to support your mission. Every industry has specific needs when it comes to insurance. Industry-specific risks make it impossible for insurance companies to lump together one insurance plan for every business.
When you think of Worthington Insurance you think of choices. As an agency that represents various insurance companies writing business in PA and New Jersey, we can match you with an insurance company that is the best fit for your insurance needs.