Home Page Refer A Friend
postheader postheader postheader postheader postheader postheader

Auto Insurance FAQ

Answers to frequently asked questions about Safeco auto insurance.

Can I get a discount for taking a driving safety class?

Yes, you can. Young drivers under the age of 21 (in most states) may qualify for the driver training discount. Drivers within a defined age range (55+ in most states) may qualify for a discount good for three years when they complete an accident prevention course.

How much medical and liability coverage should I have?

Talk to your local Safeco agent about auto insurance coverage that’s right for you.

How do I add or delete a vehicle to my policy?

You can easily update your policy by contacting your local Safeco agent or by calling 800-332-3226.

Can I add my 1941 Chevrolet Special Deluxe to my Safeco auto policy?

Safeco classic car insurance is available for collectible and antique cars.

Can I add my slide-in pickup truck camper to my Safeco auto policy?

You can add your pickup truck to your Safeco auto insurance policy. However, you’ll need Safeco RV insurance to protect the slide-in camper.

How do I add or delete a driver from my policy?

  1. Log in to your online account.
  2. Select Add a driver or Delete a driver from the Drivers section next to the auto policy you'd like to change.
  3. Follow the directions provided.

If you don’t have an online account, contact your local Safeco agent or call 800-332-3226.

Will my auto insurance policy cover my cat or dog?

In some states pet coverage is automatically included when you choose physical damage coverage. Contact your local Safeco agent to find out if pet coverage is available where you live.

Can I get the Safeco Package if I own a condo?

Yes, you can. The Safeco Package may be available to customers who carry both an auto policy and a homeowners or condo policy with us.

What are the minimum requirements for auto insurance?

Auto insurance requirements vary by state. Most states require you to have both bodily injury liability and property damage liability coverage. Some states require personal injury protection and/or uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage. Talk to your local Safeco agent for personal advice about product availability in your area and how much coverage is right for you.

Posted 3:50 PM

Share |

No Comments

Post a Comment
Required (Not Displayed)

All comments are moderated and stripped of HTML.
Submission Validation
Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code
Enter the Validation Code from above.
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive
  • 2019
  • 2018
  • 2017
  • 2016
  • 2015
  • 2014
  • 2013
  • 2012
  • 2011
  • 2010

View Mobile Version


34 E Afton Ave | Yardley, PA 19067 | Phone: 215-493-4170

Powered by Insurance Website Builder
Facebook LinkedIn Blog Google Plus