The world is changing, and we understand the issues Pennsylvania businesses face every day. There is constant competition for your customers, there are challenges in attracting and retaining top talent, and your cost of goods keeps going up. Part of your planning should include an annual business insurance review, call Worthington Insurance today! Your business changes, and so do your exposures. Here are some of the major kinds of liability coverage found in most business insurance programs.
Every Pennsylvania business needs to have the proper liability insurance coverage. We want to identify a number of the key business liability coverages your business should consider. General liability insurance provides coverage for certain claims made against an insured by a third party.
- Bodily Injury - Bodily injury to a third party.
- Property Damage - Damage to a third party’s property (equipment building etc.).
- Personal Injury - Injury to the mind or emotions, as opposed to an injury to property.
- Advertising Liability - Damages arising out of advertising, libel, slander and invasion of privacy.
- Products & Completed Operations - Liability arising out of products you sell or business operations and services conducted, excluding professional services.
- Premises - Covers liability arising out of injury to third parties while on your premises.
- Management Liability – This might include cyber, employment, and professional liability coverage. Directors and officers liability also might fall under this category.
- Umbrella - Provides excess liability over primary auto and commercial liability policies.
- Pollution - Coverage for accidental release of pollutants.
- Covers vehicles owned by the company for business use and can include comprehensive and collision
Risk is a factor for whatever business you are in. We provide business insurance solutions to help you manage your risk, which keeps you in business.
This information is not intended to be a complete review of all available coverage. Worthington Insurance specializing in auto, home, contractor and business insurance as well as insurance in Philadelphia, Yardley, Morrisville, Langhorne, Newtown, Bensalem, Levittown, Bucks County and surrounding areas in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.