As we move into a new season, it is important to remember to get your home prepared for the fall. While most Californians do not have to deal with crazy winters, we do need to be prepared for high wind and some level of rainfall.
• Keep all vegetation clear from around your home to help reduce fire damage.
• Clean gutters. Make sure water is not coming down from behind gutters and that all support brackets are securely in place.
• Check your roof for any damage.
• Tune up your HVAC system
• Inspect any walkways and handrails.
• Check smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
• Verify that your attic is adequately ventilated.
• Give your deck a fresh coat of stain or sealer to protect it from the winter elements.
We are ready to help you review your personal insurance program. It may be that you do not need any additional personal insurance coverage. On the other hand, you may only need adjustments to your limits or deductibles. Whatever the case, we can help. Give our team a call today. Founded in 1867 Worthington Insurance is one of the oldest continuously run agencies in the United States. Worthington Insurance, Inc has provided quality service at an honest price for our valued clients for over 146 years. Throughout most of its history Worthington Insurance Inc. has been a family owned and operated company. Worthington has been a brand that stands for stability, honesty and value for over a century and a quarter. That tradition continues today with its current owners Michael Wilson and Deborah West. In 2003 they purchased the agency from their father, Ed Wilson, who had owned and successfully operated Worthington Insurance, Inc for more than 40 years. Deborah and Michael have combined experience of almost 50 years in the insurance industry.