Home Insurance and Personal Safety Update
There are many events that can create devastation to homes and families. These events can include winds, hurricanes, floods, fire, and more. Your homeowner’s insurance may not automatically cover wind or flood damage, especially if you live in a high-risk area. Homeowner’s insurance coverage can be adjusted or separate flood and wind coverage can be purchased.
Now is the time to prepare
- Review your insurance to make sure you have adequate coverage and limits.
- Hold an annual family meeting to discuss issues and plans.
- Notify neighbors and family members of your plan.
- Plan for any special medical needs.
Your Emergency Kit Should include
- Three-day supply of food and water
- Sanitation and personal hygiene items
- Photocopies of identification and credit cards
- Basic tools
- Solar power source for smart phone
- Dust masks for every family member
- Items for infants such as formula, diapers, bottles, and pacifiers
- First aid kit
Over the past 26 years, Worthington Insurance, Inc has been a part of its vibrant tight knit Yardley community. Worthington has shared in the joys of participating in various festivals and parades and the sorrow, along with our neighbors and clients, of flooding in our low lying location along the canal. In the end though, everyone at Worthington is truly enamored with the good citizens of Yardley and with the long tradition of service and honor conveyed by our historically significant location.
We provide insurance services to businesses and individuals throughout the and New Jersey.