How Your Business Can Better Protect Itself?
A Business Insurance Update
Even the best run businesses may have a loss now and then. It is important that every business owner and manager have a comprehensive business insurance program. A well-designed business insurance program will help the business get through a loss. Here are few ideas to help you make sure you have the best possible coverage your business needs.
1. Make sure you combine your business policies into one “package” You will receive premium discounts for doing this.
2. Every business should have a commercial umbrella policy with at least $1,000,00 of coverage.
3. Review your property insurance deductibles, by increasing your deductible you may be able to lower your premium.
4. Consider the flowing kinds of coverage; cyber liability, employment practices liability, and director and officer’s liability.
5. Have your agent search the market for the best possible combination of coverage, price, and service.
No matter how well your business might be doing, disaster can strike and turn your streak of good luck into a quagmire of misery and frustration. Our Insurance Agency offers a variety of business insurance policies to protect your business as well as your peace of mind. No matter how small or large, new or longstanding your business is, you never know what the next day will bring or how much it might cost.
When you think of Worthington Insurance you think of choices. As an agency that represents various insurance companies writing business in PA and New Jersey, we can match you with an insurance company that is the best fit for your insurance needs.