We are living in a new world, and it requires a new way of thinking about summer activities. Many large events have been cancelled, and vacation plans have changed, but you can still have a great time with your family and friends this summer.
Social Distancing Fun:
· Camp in your own back yard
· Travel to the beach if it is open
· Take a hike
· Take a picnic to a lake
· Enjoy an outside movie night
· Host a virtual game night
· Go fishing
· Update your backyard
· Complete home improvement projects
· Wear a mask if it required
· Wash your hands
· Maintain social distance. As you go about your life and errands, do your best to keep a distance of 6 feet
Who knows how long we will have to practice social distancing during the pandemic, but at least with these suggestions, you can still have fun while maintaining your six-foot bubble.
Over the past 26 years, Worthington Insurance, Inc has been a part of its vibrant tight knit Yardley community. Worthington has shared in the joys of participating in various festivals and parades and the sorrow, along with our neighbors and clients, of flooding in our low lying location along the canal. In the end though, everyone at Worthington is truly enamored with the good citizens of Yardley and with the long tradition of service and honor conveyed by our historically significant location.
We provide insurance services to businesses and individuals throughout the and New Jersey.