Our agency is founded and run on the philosophy that client’s needs come first and foremost. We know you hear that a lot, so we wanted to tell you how we carry out our philosophy day to day. Every client deserves an annual insurance review. The review may take different forms depending on the individual circumstances.
Benefits To An Insurance Review
- Keeps your program up to date
- Provides opportunity for feedback on services
- Allows for the partnership to review goals
- We take time to review key exclusions and other coverage items
- You may need to modify, reduce or add coverage depending on your current situation
- The review does not need to take a long time
Business Insurance Review
A business insurance review is important because risk is constantly changing. Maybe your operations have not changed, but laws and other statutes can impact your risk and need to be addressed. Here are a few examples:
- Prices change and a review can determine if you are getting competitive rates on your insurance.
- Your coverage needs may have changed and your policy should reflect these changes.
- There may be new insurance companies to which we have access.
- Laws and regulations are changing and may require a different kind of insurance.
Personal Insurance Review
A review of your personal insurance can be completed in person, over the phone or even via email. But the important thing is that the client and agent communicate about your personal risk and what has changed. Changes in your personal situation can have an impact on your insurance needs. Examples might include:
- Change in marital status
- Kids headed off to college
- Remodeling of your home
- Purchase of expensive jewelry
When you think of Worthington Insurance you think of choices. As an agency that represents various insurance companies writing business in PA and New Jersey, we can match you with an insurance company that is the best fit for your insurance needs.