Everyone here at Worthington Insurance endeavors to find ways to keep our clients personal lines insurance as low as possible. We understand how important having the right kind of homeowner’s insurance is. We also understand that you want your claims covered and you want outstanding customer service. Unlike some faceless internet company, we will always work more than “7 minutes” to find you the best possible combination of price, coverage and service for your insurance needs. Here are a few things you can do right now to lower your homeowner’s premiums.
Ways to Lower Your Home Insurance Premiums
· Consider increasing your deductibles.
· Assess the value of the possessions in your home. Do you have too much coverage?
· Pay your premiums in full. Some carriers offer a discount for this.
· Are you over the age of 65? There are senior discounts available.
· Most insurers offer discounts for alarms, sprinklers and deadbolt locks.
· Combine home and auto together. Many insurers offer discounts for consolidating policies.
· Use an independent agent like us to shop your insurance on a regular basis. We will search the market and find the best options.
· Many insurance companies reward homeowners with discounts ranging from long-term customer loyalty rewards to having claim-free histories with the company.
· Upgrade basic house systems such as electrical, heating, plumbing and roofing.
Worthington Insurance, Inc has been a part of its vibrant tight knit Yardley community for many years. Worthington has shared in the joys of participating in various festivals and parades and the sorrow, along with our neighbors and clients, of flooding in our low lying location along the canal. In the end though, everyone at Worthington is truly enamored with the good citizens of Yardley and with the long tradition of service and honor conveyed by our historically significant location.