A Business Insurance Update
We understand every business is unique. You serve people first and foremost. Just because you are a small business does not mean you are exempt from litigation. Every business large or small need general liability insurance to protect your organization from unforeseen events.
General Liability Insurance should be the foundation of your commercial insurance program. General Liability Insurance provides the following coverage:
- Bodily Injury- Bodily Injury to a third party.
- Property Damage- Damage to a third parties’ property (equipment building etc.).
- Personal Injury- Injury to the mind or emotions, as opposed to an injury to property.
- Advertising Liability- Damages arising out of advertising, libel, slander and invasion of privacy.
- Products & Completed Operations- Liability arising out of the Nonprofits products or business operations and services conducted, excluding Professional services.
- Premises-Covers liability arising out of injury to third parties while on your premises.
- Medical Payments- A general liability coverage that reimburses others, without regard to the insured's liability for bodily injury while on your premises.
Unbelievably many small businesses do not have the right commercial insurance. Having the right business insurance does not have to cost you any more money. The key is having an agent who understands your risks and is willing to help you design a business insurance plan that meets your needs.
General Liability Insurance is designed to cover defense costs as well as judgments. It is an important part of your insurance program that we recommend for your organization. Over the past 26 years, Worthington Insurance, Inc has been a part of its vibrant tight knit Yardley community. Worthington has shared in the joys of participating in various festivals and parades and the sorrow, along with our neighbors and clients, of flooding in our low-lying location along the canal.